ENG244 Intro to Asian- American Lit
Studies writings in English by American writers of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Filipino, Pacific Islander, and other Asian ancestry. Considers the writings in their historical, cultural, political, and social contexts. Emphasizes development of Asian and Pacific American perspectives, values, and identities. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14966||Canceled||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 11 through March 25, 2023
|Not applicable||STAFF||Books for CRN 14966
Class details for CRN 14966
|and Canceled||Sylvania SY TBA|
Wednesdayfrom 11am to 12:50pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.