ENG240 Intro to Native American Lit
Studies literary arts and cultural expressions by Native American authors. Considers Native American literatures in their national, historical, cultural, geographical, political, and legal contexts. Prioritizes Indigenous experience, worldview, and intellectual traditions in the study of Native literatures. ENG 240 and NAS 240 are equivalent and only one can be taken for credit. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14209||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 13 through March 25, 2023
|Blake M Hausman||Books for CRN 14209
Class details for CRN 14209
|and Remote||Not applicable|
Fridayfrom 10 to 11:50am
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.