ENG195 Film Studies: Film as Art
Enhances understanding of film through analysis of film history and form. Develops visual literacy and analysis skills by offering a range of tools to study any film. Explores ways in which a film may both contribute and react to its time and culture. Analyzes film through studying the techniques by which it was made. Substantiates observations with examples taken from film tradition and from the film itself. Prerequisite: (RD 115 and WR 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12735||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 11 through March 25, 2023
|Paul M Montone||Books for CRN 12735 $0|
Class details for CRN 12735
Notes: Focus: Animation Studies
|and Remote||Not applicable|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 7:50pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.