ECE221 Observation and Guidance II
Examines tools for observing and recording behavior in early learning settings for children ages infants through six years of age. Builds on principles learned in ECE 121. Focuses on observation and guidance techniques for groups of children in addressing challenging behaviors. Covers the teacher's role in promoting development, including self-development. Prerequisites: ECE 121, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|11874||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Julie A Catt||Books for CRN 11874
Class details for CRN 11874
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.