ECE200 The Professional in EEFS
Covers history, current programs and practices, and future issues of early childhood education (ECE). Includes professionalism, historic and current issues, types of programs for young children, parent interaction, job opportunities, ethical/legal issues and community resources. Covers the development of a professional philosophy. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Prerequisite/concurrent: ECE 134 or ECE 131B. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
|Tammy D Ulrich||Books for CRN 10242
Class details for CRN 10242
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.