ECE134 Practicum 2 in ECE
Builds on previous practicum and seminar courses to deepen the understanding of quality programing, and implement intermediate level skills to work with children ages birth - 6 years of age in a group setting. Includes the use of culturally and developmentally appropriate methods to support the overall learning environment and curriculum. Approved practicum application required. Prerequisites: ECE 133, ECE 130A, (ECE 122I or ECE 123P), and HEC 201, and department permission, (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Corequisite: ECE 130B. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Does not have meeting times
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Jennifer M Vernon||Books for CRN 12027
Class details for CRN 12027
Notes: Instructor approval required. Co-req: ECE 130B
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.