ECE133 Practicum 1 in ECE
Acquires beginning practical skills for working with children ages birth to 6 years of age in a group setting. Includes the use of developmentally appropriate methods in recognizing and supporting safe, healthy, responsive environments and curriculum. Approved practicum application required. Prerequisites: ECE 120, ECE 121, ECE 124, and department permission, (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Corequisite: ECE 130A. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Does not have meeting times
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Jennifer M Vernon||Books for CRN 12026
Class details for CRN 12026
Notes: Instructor approval required. Co-req: ECE 130A
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.