ECE130B Practicum Seminar 2
Builds on the previous practicum and seminar experiences and reflects on the intermediate skills necessary for supporting the total development of children, ages 6 weeks to 6 years. Focuses on the role of the teacher in implementing a quality early childhood education program. Approved practicum application required. Prerequisites: ECE 130A, (ECE 122I or ECE 123P), HEC 201, and department permission, (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Corequisite: ECE 131B, ECE 134. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Thursdayfrom 5 to 6:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|Jennifer M Vernon||Books for CRN 11870
Class details for CRN 11870
Notes: Instructor approval required.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.