COMM140 Intro to Intercultural Comm
Focuses on understanding messages mediated by cultural frameworks in various political, economic and social contexts. Examines similarities and differences within and across cultures and co-cultures, as reflected in communication behaviors. Discusses verbal and nonverbal behaviors, worldviews, value systems, beliefs, identities, perceptions, and relational norms. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Wednesdayfrom 12 to 1:50pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
|Erin M Briddick||Books for CRN 13218
Class details for CRN 13218
Notes: Online work and activities also required
|and Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 12 through March 22, 2023
|13233||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Susan L Haigler||Books for CRN 13233
Class details for CRN 13233
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.