CJA101 Cultural Diversity in CJ Prof
Provides introduction and familiarization with communication styles, customs, language and behavior patterns of various cultures, ethnic groups and marginalized populations as employed by and encountered by criminal justice professionals. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 121. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|11565||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Aaron T Olson||Books for CRN 11565
Class details for CRN 11565
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.