CHLA202 Intro Chicanx/Latinx Issues
Introduces Chicanx/Latinx social, political, and economic status in the United States. Includes an examination of the political and economic structure, organization and U.S. society, and the status and class position of various Chicanx/Latinx groups. Also includes a demographic profile and overview of current social issues. CHLA courses are non-sequential and may be taken in any term and in any order. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12112||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Jonathan A Ortiz||Books for CRN 12112
Class details for CRN 12112
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.