CG280A CE: Career Development
Students earn credit for learning from practical experience at a worksite related to their major or career goal. Appropriate work experiences provide opportunities for new learning and skill development. May be repeated up to 12 credits. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15839||In-person||Sylvania SY TBA|
TBATo Be Announced
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|George D Knox||Books for CRN 15839
Class details for CRN 15839
Notes: 1 cr. Contact Co-op Ed. 971-722-4475 before registering.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.