CG111B Study Skills for Coll Learning
Provides information, techniques, strategies and skills helpful in becoming more efficient in note taking, textbook reading, and taking exams. Assists with identification of preferred learning style and development of skills in scheduling study time and memory strategies. Prerequisites: Placement into WR 115 and RD 115. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesdayfrom 5:30 to 7:20pm
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
|James Gapinski||Books for CRN 12106
Class details for CRN 12106
Notes: For TRIO SSS students: www.pcc.edu/triosss
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.