CG105 Scholarships: $$ for College
Provides a systematic approach to researching and applying for scholarships. Topics include: Creating a scholarship portfolio, Oregon Student Assistance Commission application, PCC Foundation application, internet resources, and research strategies. Students will identify skills, accomplishments, values, goals, and life experiences, and learn strategies to translate them into an effective scholarship application. Interviewing tips will be discussed. Panels and guest speakers, including scholarship winners, will share perspectives on the scholarship process. Corequisite: WR 105: Scholarship Essay Writing Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10495||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Jennifer M McBratney||Books for CRN 10495
Class details for CRN 10495
Notes: Web Class. Must also take WR 105 CRN 12457
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.