CG101 Col.Surv & Success: Pers. Resp
Provides information and techniques for personal responsibility as a means for creating college success. Introduces developing skills for navigating a culturally diverse learning environment and utilizing college resources and services. First course in a series (CG 101-103). Completion of CG 101-102-103 is equivalent to CG 100. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15609||In-person||Cascade TEB 117|
Tuesdayfrom 12 to 1:50pm
From January 31 through February 28, 2023
|DaMarcus J Redeau||Books for CRN 15609
Class details for CRN 15609
Notes: For Middle College students only
|15654||In-person||Cascade TEB 117|
Wednesdayfrom 12 to 1:50pm
From February 1 through March 1, 2023
|DaMarcus J Redeau||Books for CRN 15654
Class details for CRN 15654
Notes: Middle College Students
|14217||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From February 13 through March 11, 2023
|Adrian J Rodriguez||Books for CRN 14217
Class details for CRN 14217
Notes: Class begins week 6 and runs for 4 weeks.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.