CEU3983 Equitable Grading and Inclusion
Join us to learn tangible ways to increase inclusivity and implement equitable grading practices in your courses. Come away from this course with classroom-tested ideas based on current theory. Applicable for any teaching modality or discipline.
Credits: 0 CEU
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info|
Fridayfrom 9am to 2:50pm
|February 3, 2023||Not applicable||Instructor: Jessica E Bernards|
Tuition: $349 Fees: $0
Notes: 2.5 CEUs, Co-teacher: Wendy Fresh
|and Canceled||Not applicable|
Fridayfrom 9 to 11:50am
|February 10, 2023||Instructor: Jessica E Bernards|
Class schedule definitions
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.