CEU3949 Flipped Plus Model
The Flipped+ Model is about more than students watching videos and doing homework. Learn how to create an inclusive environment where learners are engaged and met where they are in terms of their level of understanding.
Credits: 0 CEU
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info|
Fridayfrom 9am to 2:50pm
|January 20, 2023||Not applicable||Instructor: Wendy J Fresh|
Tuition: $349 Fees: $0
Notes: 2.5 CEUs, Co-teacher: Jessica Bernards
|and Canceled||Not applicable|
Fridayfrom 9 to 11:50am
|January 27, 2023||Instructor: Wendy J Fresh|
Class schedule definitions
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.