CADD195 Statics/Mechanics for Designer
Introduces the technical designer to engineering statics, strength of materials and applications to computer aided mechanical design and analysis. Emphasizes good design practices for robust and optimized mechanical designs. Requirement: A scientific calculator. Prerequisites: CADD 115, (CADD 175 or CADD 185), (MTH 60 or MTH 62) and (RD 90 or IRW 90 or ESOL 250). Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12137||In-person||Southeast SCOM 204|
Tuesdayfrom 3:30 to 7:20pm
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
|Justin Mortensen||Books for CRN 12137 $0|
Class details for CRN 12137
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.