CADD105 DDF Fundamentals
Introduces skills needed to set-up, operate, and maintain a Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), 3D printer machine. Introduces set-up and operation of a CNC router to manufacture a simple project. Introduces computer aided manufacturing (CAM) for creating 2D and 2.5D tool paths. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13781||In-person||Southeast SCOM 206|
Thursdayfrom 2 to 5:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|Matthew T Reineck||Books for CRN 13781 $0|
Class details for CRN 13781
Notes: MS Windows PC competency required
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.