BI222 Human Genetics
Presents the fundamentals of human genetics. Includes physical basis of inheritance, the mechanics of inheritance, probability, sex chromosomal abnormalities, autosomal anomalies, gene structure and function, molecular genetics, behavioral genetics, twinning and contemporary issues in human genetics. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement, AND (BI 101 and BI 102), or (BI 211 and BI 212), or BI 112. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10446||In-person||Sylvania ST 107|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 6:30 to 7:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Patrick W Zwartjes||Books for CRN 10446
Class details for CRN 10446
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.