BI213 Principles of Biology III
Includes the process of science, evolution, systematics, and ecology. The third of a three-course sequence for students majoring in biology and the sciences, including pre-medical, pre-dental, chiropractic, pharmacy, and related fields. Prerequisite: BI 212. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10977||Online lecture||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Jon J Briggs||Books for CRN 10977
Class details for CRN 10977
|and Remote lecture||Not applicable|
Tuesdayfrom 3 to 4:50pm
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
|and In-person lab||Rock Creek BLDG7 125|
Thursdayfrom 3 to 5:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.