BI120 Survey of Body Systems
Surveys human body systems. Introduces structure and function of tissues, organs, organ systems and developmental changes over the lifespan. Covers basic chemistry and cell structure. Required prerequisite for Medical Assisting and Ophthalmic Medical Technology programs. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13634||Online lab||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Zach T Ellsworth||Books for CRN 13634
Class details for CRN 13634
|and Remote lecture||Not applicable|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 6 to 7:50pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|and Remote lab||Not applicable|
Wednesdayfrom 8 to 8:50pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.