BI103 Biology III
Presents the evolutionary relationships among the kingdoms. Includes a comparison of biological systems across kingdoms. Designed as a laboratory science course for non-biology majors. Prerequisites: BI 101, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13619||Online lecture||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Michelle S Huss||Books for CRN 13619 $0|
Class details for CRN 13619
Notes: FLEX-LAB:Half of the labs meet in person & half meet remote
|and In-person lab||Rock Creek BLDG7 123|
Wednesdayfrom 8 to 10:50am
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.