BCT214 Adv Construction Estimating
Advanced estimating for larger scale projects. Discussion of labor rates, specifications, budget estimating, assemble of bids bidding procedures, including use of computer estimating software. Prerequisite: BCT 204C or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Wednesdayfrom 5 to 7:50pm
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Nick R Bredleau||Books for CRN 12081
Class details for CRN 12081
Notes: 2nd Year BCT students only.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.