BCT206 Sustainable Const. Practices
Introduces the environmental, economical, and human consequences resulting from conventional building practices and the need for sustainable design and construction. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Mondayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Hilary K Campbell||Books for CRN 13895
Class details for CRN 13895
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.