BCT105 CAD for Constructors I
Introduces Computer Aided Design (CAD) based software. Develops skills and vocabulary necessary to generate construction drawings, and modify existing drawings. Suitable for both MAC and Windows operating systems. Recommended: Blueprint reading and basic computer skills. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12082||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG3 233|
Thursdayfrom 6 to 9:50pm
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Keri L Salim||Books for CRN 12082
Class details for CRN 12082
Notes: Lynda.com will be used, free access with local library card.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.