AVS265 Helicopter: CFI Flight
Provides the opportunity to present, explain, demonstrate, and assess flight-related skills and knowledge related to all levels of helicopter training, while flying from the instructor's seat. Provides training required to prepare for the initial FAA Certified Flight Instructor knowledge and practical tests, and the FAA Fundamentals of Instructing knowledge test. Flight training fees apply and cover a specific amount of training. Prerequisite: AVS 216. Corequisites: AVS 208B. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12291||In-person||Troutdale HBAVIE TTD|
TBATo Be Announced
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Zachary R Bascuti||Books for CRN 12291 $0|
Class details for CRN 12291
Notes: Must register simultaneously with corequisite AVS 208B.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.