AVS243 Airplane SE CFI Gnd/Flt
Covers subject areas for a single-engine land (SEL) airplane additional rating on a Flight Instructor certificate. Covers the aeronautical skill and knowledge necessary to apply for the FAA Flight Instructor – SEL (additional rating) practical test. Flight training fees apply and cover a specific amount of training. Prerequisites: AVS 236. Prerequisite/concurrent: AVS 207C. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|11131||In-person||Hillsboro HBAVIA HIO|
TBATo Be Announced
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Zachary R Bascuti||Books for CRN 11131 $0|
Class details for CRN 11131
Notes: Must register simultaneously with pre/coreq AVS 207C.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.