AVS236 Airplane MEI Flight
Explores how to present, explain, demonstrate, and assess flight-related skills and knowledge related to all levels of airplane multi-engine training, while flying from the instructor's seat. Provides training required to prepare for the initial FAA Certified Flight Instructor practical test. Flight training fees apply and cover a specific amount of training. Prerequisite: AVS 225. Prerequisite/concurrent: AVS 230. Corequisite: AVS 207B. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12182||In-person||Hillsboro HBAVIA HIO|
TBATo Be Announced
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Zachary R Bascuti||Books for CRN 12182 $0|
Class details for CRN 12182
Notes: Must register simultaneously with corequisite AVS 207B.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.