AVS156 Helicopter Basic Comm/Instr
Introduces some commercial pilot training activities and training for the instrument rating. Includes cross-country flight procedures, emergency procedures, and procedures for flight by reference to instruments as well as training in basic commercial maneuvers. Flight training fees apply and cover a specific amount of training. Prerequisite: AVS 115. Corequisite: AVS 108B. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12289||In-person||Troutdale HBAVIE TTD|
TBATo Be Announced
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Zachary R Bascuti||Books for CRN 12289 $0|
Class details for CRN 12289
Notes: Must register simultaneously with corequisite AVS 108B.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.