AVS135 Airplane: Instrument Flight
Covers training in instrument flight operations. Includes basic attitude instrument skills, radio navigation, departure and approach procedures, and instrument cross-country planning and flying. Provides required flight and pre/post flight ground instruction in preparation for the FAA Instrument Rating – Airplane knowledge and practical tests. Flight training fees apply and cover a specific amount of training. Prerequisite: AVS 125. Corequisite: AVS 107B. Prerequisite/concurrent: AVS 130. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10165||In-person||Hillsboro HBAVIA HIO|
TBATo Be Announced
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Zachary R Bascuti||Books for CRN 10165 $0|
Class details for CRN 10165
Notes: Must register simultaneously with corequisite AVS 107B.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.