AVS107B Flt Prep Instrument Airplane
Provides an opportunity for flight lesson preparation, study, and testing of knowledge that is directly related to AVS-135, Airplane Instrument Flight. Includes guided study and testing of Airplane Instrument Pilot knowledge areas in a collegial learning environment with other Aviation Science students of all levels. Explores current flight operation/safety issues. Corequisite: AVS 135. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13644||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG6 110|
Fridayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
|Zachary R Bascuti||Books for CRN 13644 $0|
Class details for CRN 13644
Notes: Must register simultaneously with corequisite AVS 135.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.