ART293A Figure Sculpture
Examines the human form through the study and creation of sculptures based on professional nude and clothed models. Introduces processes, techniques, and concepts related the creation of figure sculpture. Emphasizes structure, form and proportions of the human figure with attention toward personal artistic development. Recommended: ART 117. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14900||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG3 109|
Fridayfrom 9am to 2:50pm
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
|Ben J Buswell||Books for CRN 14900 $0|
Class details for CRN 14900
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.