ART272 Printmaking I Screenprinting
Covers introductory level screenprinting processes, techniques and concepts while addressing historical and contemporary issues. Introduces the creative problem-solving and critical skills necessary to examine aesthetic and formal solutions, and explore artistic intent through the medium of screenprinting. Recommended: ART 115, ART 116, ART 131. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13759||In-person||Cascade PAR 105|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 10am to 12:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Tara L Murino-Brault||Books for CRN 13759 $0|
Class details for CRN 13759
|14898||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG3 103|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Michael E McGovern||Books for CRN 14898 $0|
Class details for CRN 14898
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.