ARCH280 CE: Arch Design & Drafting
Work or observe on approved job sites. Student receives as varied and complete an experience as possible under job conditions. Credits are variable and based on the number of clock hours student spends on job site. Must be coordinated with the supervisor, instructor, and cooperative education specialist. Department permission required. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Does not have meeting times
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Denise A Roy||Books for CRN 15650 $0|
Class details for CRN 15650
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.