ARCH200 Principles of Arch. Design
Introduces concepts, theories, and practices of the discipline of architecture. Includes study of perceptual, environmental, technical and organizational concepts through lectures and individual projects in observing architectural spaces and forms. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 3 to 4:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Mark D DiLoreto||Books for CRN 10214 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 10214
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.