ARCH124 Intro to Building Systems
An overview of residential building systems, including building construction, and heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, and passive solar systems. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Thursdayfrom 2 to 4:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|Casey Goodwin||Books for CRN 10213 $0|
Class details for CRN 10213
Tuesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
|Casey Goodwin||Books for CRN 12190 $0|
Class details for CRN 12190
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.