ARCH121 Structural Systems 1
An overview of residential structural systems, including identification of structural members, loads and load paths and reading structural framing plans. Prerequisite/concurrent: ARCH 124. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesdayfrom 4 to 5:50pm
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
|Peter R Harrison||Books for CRN 12189 $0|
Class details for CRN 12189
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.