ARCH101 Intro to Residential Design
Introduces the process for developing and drawing residential designs for new homes. Prerequisite: ARCH 110, ARCH 121, ARCH 124, ARCH 126, and ARCH 161. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|11374||Remote lab||Not applicable|
Mondayfrom 1 to 3:20pm
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Denise A Roy||Books for CRN 11374 $0|
Class details for CRN 11374
|and In-person lecture||Sylvania MOD04 400|
Wednesdayfrom 1 to 3:20pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.