AMT115 Aircraft Struc & Inspection
Examines structural designs and methods of inspecting the aircraft to assure continued operation in the "as engineered" configuration. Emphasizes the interpretation of airworthiness directives, service bulletins and other maintenance documents. Covers technical writing skills required to complete FAA forms and records. Prerequisites: AMT 102, AMT 203, AMT 204, AMT 105, AMT 106 and AMT 107. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14926||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG6 112|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7am to 12pm
From February 3 through February 28, 2023
|Eric Vangsnes||Books for CRN 14926
Class details for CRN 14926
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.