AMT108 AMT Practicum/General
Provides further development of students' skills through practical application before graduation from the FAA- approved General Subject Area curriculum. Includes personal evaluation of strengths and areas of improvement in General Subject Area content. Prerequisites: AMT 105, AMT 106, and AMT 107. Prerequisite/concurrent: AMT 102, AMT 203, and AMT 204. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12074||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG6 110|
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 12:30 to 2pm
From January 10 through March 16, 2023
|Jeff E Kortis||Books for CRN 12074
Class details for CRN 12074
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.