AMT105 Aviation CFR & Related Subject
Presents federal aviation regulations as they pertain to the aircraft mechanic, plus some "action" learning on servicing and operation of the aircraft on the ground. Prerequisites: AMT 101, placement into RD 90 and WR 90 or higher and (completion of MTH 58 or MTH 60 at PCC or the AMT Department Math test with a 70% or higher). Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10237||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG6 110|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7am to 12pm
From February 3 through February 28, 2023
|Jeff E Kortis||Books for CRN 10237
Class details for CRN 10237
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.