AMT102 Aircraft Electricity I
Includes basic electrical theory, interpretation of electrical schematics, principles of component operation, and alternating current theory. Prerequisites: AMT 105, AMT 106, and AMT 107. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10241||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG6 103|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7am to 12pm
From January 9 through February 2, 2023
|Rich T McWhite||Books for CRN 10241
Class details for CRN 10241
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.