AMT101 Introduction to AMT
Covers aviation maintenance technology careers, including program admission and completion requirements, continuing training and certification requirements, general industry safety standards, and career opportunities within the aviation maintenance industry. This course is a prerequisite for all other AMT courses. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10308||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG6 110|
Saturdayfrom 7am to 12pm
From January 14 through January 21, 2023
|Thomas J Laxson||Books for CRN 10308
Class details for CRN 10308
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.