AM203 Auto Shop Lab III
Emphasizes advanced engine performance theory and practice. Includes automotive service work in a live shop setting on campus. This is a capstone course and the third course in a three-course sequence. Prerequisite: CG 209. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13257||In-person||Sylvania AM 208|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7 to 11:50am
From March 1 through March 23, 2023
|Scott A Morgan||Books for CRN 13257
Class details for CRN 13257
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.