AM181 Engine Performance I
Introduces the use of automotive scan tools, lab scopes, and electronic test equipment. Covers the operation and testing of electronic ignition systems. Introduces basic fuel delivery and emissions control system concepts and related components. This is the first course in a three-course sequence. Prerequisite: CG 209. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10712||In-person||Sylvania AM 204|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7 to 11:50am
From January 9 through February 1, 2023
|Scott A Morgan||Books for CRN 10712
Class details for CRN 10712
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.