AM171 Heating & Air Conditioning Sys
Introduces theories and operations of automotive heating and air conditioning. Includes service, testing and repair of air conditioning, ventilation, and heater and engine cooling systems. Covers federal laws related to mobile air conditioning refrigerants. Prerequisite: CG 209. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10715||In-person||Sylvania AM 201|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7 to 11:50am
From February 3 through February 27, 2023
|Kim L Kittinger||Books for CRN 10715
Class details for CRN 10715
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.