AM162 Electrical Systems II
Covers reading schematics, starting and charging system theories, operations, diagnosis and repair. Includes proper repair procedures, electrical circuit diagnosis, component identification, and service procedures performed on school-owned vehicles and components. Corequisites: AM 100, AM 161. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10821||In-person||Sylvania AM 202|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7 to 11:50am
From March 1 through March 23, 2023
|Jason L Jette||Books for CRN 10821
Class details for CRN 10821
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.