AM161 Electrical Systems I
Introduces electrical theories, circuit construction, operations and testing, schematic symbols, battery and starter theories, diagnosis, and repairs. Covers proper repair procedures, component identification, and service procedures performed on school-owned vehicles and components. Corequisites: AM 100, AM 162. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10714||In-person||Sylvania AM 202|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7 to 11:50am
From February 3 through February 27, 2023
|Jason L Jette||Books for CRN 10714
Class details for CRN 10714
|14551||In-person||Sylvania AM 202|
Tuesday and Wednesdayfrom 1 to 5pm
From January 10 through March 22, 2023
|Jason L Jette||Books for CRN 14551
Class details for CRN 14551
Notes: Tri-met training
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.