AM142 Adv. Susp, Steering & Brakes
Covers diagnosis and repair of suspension, steering and brake systems in a laboratory/shop setting. Includes how to perform complete suspension, steering, and brake system inspections and determine what repairs are needed and how to order parts and complete repairs under close instructor supervision. Vehicles serviced are drawn from a pool of customer or school-owned vehicles. This is the capstone course building on the skills, knowledge and abilities learned through successful completion of AM 151 and AM 141. Prerequisite: CG 209. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13581||In-person||Sylvania AM 203|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7 to 11:50am
From March 1 through March 23, 2023
|Russ S Jones||Books for CRN 13581
Class details for CRN 13581
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.